Android Studio: " Failed to apply plugin 'moe' "

There shouldn’t be one. That is an artifact of how gradle reports modules. The IDEA plugin creates for every reported MOE module a run config and gradle reports these three. They should differ in the files they have on their classpath, but MOE uses a different way to collect classpath files, so both should be the same.
I usually use them to have a simulator and a real device configuration.

how can i make moe rebuild the project?
After I run from terminal:
./gradlew moeUpdateXcodeSettings
I have to invalidate caches and restart AS. Rebuid does not affect moe.

I’m not quite sure what you mean. If you want to rebuild, just run the run config again? Or what is the problem?

What is “run config”? I am using ‘Rebuild Project’ command in AS and ‘Multi-OS Engine’ tab does not update.
Updated CurrencyConverter but yahoo api does not work anymore. Any alternatives?

Do you have discord? If yes, do you want to join the MOE discord?

It would make communication easier than over forums in my opinion.

I will.
Meanwhile I have an issue with FastJNI:
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ‘:moeLaunch’.

Illegal null value provided in this collection: [simctl, launch, --console-pty, 9C33363B-A1EE-46B1-A797-60D5798DD9A5, null]
any clues?

discord invite invalid

sorry, cannot join moe channel. this discord gives me all kinds of errors, account already exists, week password, etc.

I mean these run configs:
grafik

I found this flying around, you could try it:

diff --git a/CurrencyConverter/common/src/main/java/org/moe/samples/currencyconverter/common/Currency.java b/CurrencyConverter/common/src/main/java/org/moe/samples/currencyconverter/common/Currency.java
index 6954fb9c..55955184 100644
--- a/CurrencyConverter/common/src/main/java/org/moe/samples/currencyconverter/common/Currency.java
+++ b/CurrencyConverter/common/src/main/java/org/moe/samples/currencyconverter/common/Currency.java
@@ -57,8 +57,7 @@ public static double getCurrentRate(String currencyIdentifierFrom, String curren
         }

try {
-            String sUrl = "http://query.yahooapis.com/v1/public/yql?q=select%20*%20from%20yahoo.finance.xchange%20where%20pair%20in%20(%22" +
-                    currencyIdentifierFrom + currencyIdentifierTo + "%22)&env=store://datatables.org/alltableswithkeys";
+            String sUrl = "https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/gh/fawazahmed0/currency-api@1/latest/currencies/" + currencyIdentifierFrom.toLowerCase() + "/"+ currencyIdentifierTo.toLowerCase() +".json";
             rate = getRateFromURL(sUrl);
             if (rate.equals("N/A")) {
                 return 0.0;
@@ -117,10 +116,11 @@ private static String getRateFromURL(String myURL) {
         }

String rate = sb.toString();
-        int startIndex = rate.indexOf("<Rate>");
-        int endIndex = rate.indexOf("</Rate>");
+        int startIndex = rate.lastIndexOf(":");
+        int endIndex = rate.indexOf("}");
         if (startIndex != -1 && endIndex != -1) {
-            rate = rate.substring(startIndex + 6, endIndex);
+            rate = rate.substring(startIndex + 1, endIndex);
+            System.out.println("Rate: " + rate);
         } else {
             rate = "";
         }

The issue is, that it can’t find the bundle identifier for some reason. So you might need to open the project in XCode and set the bundle identifier their. You may also need to do than:

diff --git a/FastJNI/xcode/FastJNI/Info.plist b/FastJNI/xcode/FastJNI/Info.plist
index c9a4caad..de275c64 100644
--- a/FastJNI/xcode/FastJNI/Info.plist
+++ b/FastJNI/xcode/FastJNI/Info.plist
@@ -7,7 +7,7 @@
 	<key>CFBundleExecutable</key>
 	<string>$(EXECUTABLE_NAME)</string>
 	<key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>
-	<string>org.moe.FastJNI</string>
+	<string>$(PRODUCT_BUNDLE_IDENTIFIER)</string>
 	<key>CFBundleInfoDictionaryVersion</key>
 	<string>6.0</string>
 	<key>CFBundleName</key>

But https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/gh/fawazahmed0/currency-api@1/latest/currencies/usd/gbp.json works

great. CurrencyConverter updated.
Please explain in detail your comment about xcode. I have no experience with it.

MOE modules have a backing xcode project. You can open it in XCode like this:

And than you should be able to edit the bundle id here:

@alexb Nor sure why you comment is hidden, but the moe-maven plugin is discontinued, so that sample should just be removed

I believe my original post was hidden because on the links included, so I’ll try to rephrase.
I updated HelloMaven and InAppPurchase still having issues.
HelloMaven cannot find moe-plugin.
InAppPurchase fails to build for iOS, sorta works on Android, does not show anything, needs certain data for testing.
Please take a look at my fork for moe-samples-java and build.log inside InAppPurchase.

The maven plugin is discontinued, you can ignore it/delete it.

Can you open a pr, than I can take a look?