Custom table cell example

I studied existing examples, but couldn’t figure out how to customize table cells UI for iOS. What I’m looking for is how to implement custom bindings for both ios and android, e.g. something similar to this http://www.appcoda.com/customize-table-view-cells-for-uitableview/ but using multi-os engine Java bindings?

Also, is there a TextLabel widget/compenent for iOS that is similar to Android’s TextView, which allows to set valious text styles using SpannableString. If not, how could I use various text styles in text labels (or table cells) in iOS UI?

Thank you.

Anyone have any hints on this or any idea what to look at? Thank you in advance.

Dear Eugene,

apologies for the late response. Our RssReader sample uses custom tableview cells.

Best Regards,
Kristóf

Thank you Kristóf. Found the example and been able to build and run both ios and android apps using gradle build scripts you have there.

However there is a problem when importing code into Eclipse IDE as a Gradle project. It was imported, but no buildpath was set for Android module project and gradle classpath container is not showing any dependencies (e.g. android runtime and java code classes), so Eclipse compiler can’t compile it like it does for ios module there.

Do you have any idea what I’ve done wrong?

Dear Eugene,

Android development in Eclipse is no longer supported by Google. Our samples which contain Android modules were only tested with Android Studio.

Best Regards,
Kristóf

I understand that it is not supported by Google. Yet you have provided an Eclipse plugin for multios. So, I was wondering if there is a trick to get Eclipse to resolve content of that gradle classpath container.