How to bingding Admob in MOE?

1.Make the bingding use this.

2.And Use the GAD in code

3.Failed
/Volumes/SSD/gh-moe-master/moe/natj/natj/src/main/native/natj/ObjCRuntime.mm:1474 FAILURE: Binding class refers to class GADInterstitial, but it can not be found.

1. I create a single moe project. and link the framework. It also has the same error:
    /Volumes/SSD/gh-moe-master/moe/natj/natj/src/main/native/natj/ObjCRuntime.mm:1474 FAILURE: Binding class refers to class GADInterstitial, but it can not be found.

PLEASE FIX IT. Thank you.

Have you linked the framework to your Xcode project?

How to linked framework to Xcode project? the framework is in the lib/GoogleMobileAds.jar. And what the path of the framework is?

How to linked framework to Xcode project? the framework is in the lib/GoogleMobileAds.jar. And what the path of the framework is?

The doc about admob is too little. Everyone use this library to add admob in it. it may more doc about admob!!!

Finally, I found a solution in the old forum. But why not search any thing about admob use moe in GOOGLE? WTK, waste my 2 days.

Solution is https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/multi-os-engine/topic/638043

But you should add QuartzCore.framework and MobileCoreServices.framework in it.

1 Like

The main goal of the upcoming MOE 1.3 release is to redesign how 3rd party libraries can be used in MOE. We are going to start a public review of the specification of the new method in the next days. The documentation will be updated to describe the new method for the MOE 1.3 release.

Best Regards,
Gergely

Thank you very much.

Thank you very much.

:slight_smile: