LibGDX : iOS-MOE just stopped working (OpenGL)

Hi all

I wonder if you can help me, A few weeks back I was working on a project (LIBGDX) which is a 3D game, all was working on Android/Multi-OS. Today I have decided to try and finish it.

So I fire up Android Studio, launch the moe project and it does not work. The first issue (fixed now) was around xcode and build configs (release/debug listed as custom instead of pods-ios-moe)

Hour later fixed that, now I face

/Users/rolandvigh/public-repo/aosp/art/runtime/java_vm_ext.cc:255] No implementation found for void com.badlogic.gdx.backends.iosrobovm.IOSGLES20.init() (tried Java_com_badlogic_gdx_backends_iosrobovm_IOSGLES20_init and Java_com_badlogic_gdx_backends_iosrobovm_IOSGLES20_init__)
2018-09-01 13:10:34.113510+0100 fireapp[8133:1964549] *** Terminating app due to uncaught exception ‘java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError’, reason: 'java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: No implementation found for void com.badlogic.gdx.backends.iosrobovm.IOSGLES20.init() (tried Java_com_badlogic_gdx_backends_iosrobovm_IOSGLES20_init and

Why on earth has this come up? I have changed nothing to the project?

See if this could help:

https://discuss.multi-os-engine.org/t/app-always-crashes-after-installing-pods

I hope you have noted that the error message talks about the iosrobovm back end. Libgdx supports both iOS-moe and robovm. Perhaps you are just trying to build the robovm backend instead of the iosmoe one by mistake.

Set X-Code configuration to custom.custom