Our app crashed with unknown reason

Hi, we observing hang and later crash when the app runs during some long time.

Here is full log crash report

here is some from device logs
Jan 24 13:17:45 Eugenes-iPad ReportCrash[3385] : Saved report to /var/mobile/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/CoSpacesDev_2017-01-24-131745_Eugenes-iPad.ips
Jan 24 13:17:45 Eugenes-iPad com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (UIKitApplication:delightex.cospaces.dev[0x355b][3379]) : Service

I was trying to attach XCode and

Hi,

It looks like as if the end of the message is missing. Could you please describe what you were trying to do?

Is this issue reproducible or only happened once? Can you share the project that caused the issue?

Best Regards,
Gergely

It seems to be reproducible.
After some time it hangs and I can not figure out where.
I need to attach java debugger, attaching XCode debugger does not show any useful information about location of the hang.

How can I attach java debugger ?
I`m running

./gradlew :cospaces-viewer-moe-dev:moeLaunch -Pmoe.launcher.options=config:debug

Can’t you just start from your IDE in debug mode?

I`m using IDEA 2017 EAP, installing 2016.3.3…

Dear Kirill Prazdnikov,

You can find the moeLaunch task’s documentation here with some samples:

Once you start your app with JWDP, you need to connect to it with JDWP remote debug.

Best Regards,
Kristóf

I installed 1.3 b2 plugin, opened root gradle file, but I don’t see any modules:

This I found in IDEA logs:

This is in the latest release version of IDEA:
IntelliJ IDEA 2016.3.3
Build #IU-163.11103.6, built on January 17, 2017
JRE: 1.8.0_112-release-408-b6 x86_64
JVM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM by JetBrains s.r.o

Hi, the following does the job, I can attach and debug. I found an issue in our app.

~/moe$ ./gradlew :cospaces-viewer-moe-dev:moeLaunch -Pmoe.launcher.options=config:debug,debug:5005

Thanks