Project doesn't work with xcode 8

I’ve updated my xcode to xcode 8. And now I cannot run my project.

:graphics-test-moe:moeMainDebugIphoneosXcodeBuild
###########
# ERROR LOG
###########

Build settings from command line:
    CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY = *Valid Identity*
    CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = *Valid root*/graphics-test-moe/build/moe/xcodebuild/Debug-iphoneos
    DSTROOT = *Valid root*/graphics-test-moe/build/moe/xcodebuild/dst
    MOE_GRADLE_EXTERNAL_BUILD = YES
    OBJROOT = *Valid root*/graphics-test-moe/build/moe/xcodebuild/obj
    ONLY_ACTIVE_ARCH = NO
    PROVISIONING_PROFILE = *Valid profile*
    SDKROOT = iphoneos10.0
    SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR = *Valid root*/graphics-test-moe/build/moe/xcodebuild/shared_precomps
    SYMROOT = *Valid root*/graphics-test-moe/build/moe/xcodebuild/sym

=== BUILD TARGET graphics-test-moe OF PROJECT graphics-test-moe WITH CONFIGURATION Debug ===

Check dependencies
Signing for "graphics-test-moe" requires a development team. Select a development team in the project editor.
Code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 10.0'
Code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 10.0'

** BUILD FAILED **

So, What I should do now? Can I write property (team?) to build config to fix it?

Dear Zufar,

while we had some success with Xcode 8 already, as you see there are still some quirks to be worked out. We will add fully functional Xcode 8 support starting MOE 1.2.0.

Best Regards,
Gergely

And when to expect MOE 1.2.0? It just doesn’t work now.

Dear zufarfakhurtdinov,

we will release it next week. For a workaround, you can install Xcode 7.3 from developer.apple.com and rename the app to Xcode-7.app and use xcode-select command-line tool to switch between Xcode 7 and 8.

ok. With xcode 7.3 it works.
P.s. github samples use 1.2.+ moe plugin version, but there is no moe plugin on bintray now.

We are preparing for the 1.2 release on the master / moe branch. To get the 1.1 samples you can use the moe-1.1.0 tag from the samples repository.