Home Features Docs Blog Support GitHub

Error with version '1.8.2'

I have error with version ‘1.8.2’

classpath group: ‘org.multi-os-engine’, name: ‘moe-gradle’, version: ‘1.8.2’

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: No virtual method clear()Ljava/nio/ByteBuffer; in class Ljava/nio/ByteBuffer; or its super classes (declaration of ‘java.nio.ByteBuffer’ appears in /Users/gtc/.moe/moe-sdk-1.8.1/sdk/moe-core.dex)

if i run with old version 1.7.3, my app run not error

Are you able to share a test project that could reproduce this problem?

Thanks for read my topic… my enghlish not well.

My project is used libgdx 1.10.0…now version libgdx not support ios-moe, but i mod it (i copy old code “gdx-backend-moe” of 1.9.11 and replace libs ‘moe-core.jar, moe-ios.jar’ old with ‘moe-core.jar, moe-ios.jar’ of v1.8.2)… for build ios using xcode. In thi project i use source code netty for connect tcp nettwork with server.
Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 21.00.05

When i call function connect to my server, this error will be display on xcode
with moe version .18.1
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: No virtual method clear()Ljava/nio/ByteBuffer; in class Ljava/nio/ByteBuffer; or its super classes (declaration of ‘java.nio.ByteBuffer’ appears in /Users/gtc/.moe/moe-sdk-1.8.1/sdk/moe-core.dex)
Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 16.26.46
with moe version 1.8.2
art W 7442 92533 /Users/noisyfox/Documents/projects/moe/moe-art/aosp/art/runtime/thread_list.cc:820] No such thread id for suspend: 49
art W 7442 92560 /Users/noisyfox/Documents/projects/moe/moe-art/aosp/art/runtime/thread_list.cc:820] No such thread id for suspend: 39

with moe version 1.7.3 don’t have this error…and now i use this version for build app
Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 21.00.35

Which Java version do you use for compiling? Maybe 16? The signature of ByteBuffer.clear is different in Java 16 than in Java 7/8(and the signature in your crash looks like the Java 16 signature).
@Mr_John

i build with jdk8…with jdk >9 i have error “Retrolambda”

Could you give the full error stacktrace?