Future Releases **MODERATORS PLEASE READ**

Hello Moderators, could you please clarify whether MOE is still in development? I have heard rumors that it is not and that there may not be any future releases. I noticed that the “Features” page on the MOE website indicates that support for Linux as a development OS is coming soon. Is that still the plan? I guess what I am asking is should I bother waiting around for that or should I just try to find a windows or mac computer instead for development using MOE?
Thanks for your help! :slight_smile:

Steve

2 Likes

Hi,

yes, definitely.

We are in the process of releasing a big project for one of our clients (it is very interesting for developers, although not directly MOE related). After this release is done in the next couple days, we will be able to make a long overdue update to MOE with iOS 12 support, and set up a schedule of the upcoming releases.

Best Regards,
Gergely

7 Likes

Gergely

Can you keep us up to date with the new release possibility? We’re very hopeful the release will come soon.

If you could just give the community a quick update, it would be very helpful.

We appreciate all the work you put into MOE!

2 Likes

Hopefully MOE will update the library to be more Swift style instead of Obj-C as Apple dropping and lot of examples and code are using Swift.

Thanks

Learning swift is similar than waiting for new version of MOE (based on Objc)

ya bust just that MOE libraries still base on Obj-C style :sweat_smile: sometimes a bit hard to look for somethings matched to the Swift example. :joy:

Any update on the update issue?