I still have the error with remote build I posted about before, but I am now able to run a newly generated hello world app.
This is what I do:
- Generate a brand new multi os engine project on intellij
- Configure the remote build settings
- Run a remote build task and thus getting the error in my picture below. This error is the same every time.
- Browsing in a terminal on my remote mac mini to the folder generated by the remote build task, in my case:
xcodebuild in this folder starts to compile the project just fine.
- Opening the project in xcode let's me run the app on my iphone attached to my mac mini.
My code is here:
See the difference between running the xcodebuild command on the mac and the error I am getting via remote build (sorry if it's too big) :
Any clues on how to get through this? I have tried to be as complete as possible while avoiding it turning into a tldr post