I still have the error with remote build I posted about before, but I am now able to run a newly generated hello world app and libgdx hello world app so it's just a remote build thing. Moe itself works fine.
This is what I do:
- Generate a brand new multi os engine project on intellij or using the libgdx project generator
- Test running it on the mac machine via VNC.
- Cloning the project on Windows and configure the remote build settings
- Run a remote build task and thus getting the error in my picture below. This error is the same every time.
- Via VNC connect to the mac and browse to the folder generated by the remote build task in a terminal window, in my case:
- Copying the entire same command that failed via remote build,
xcrun --find xcodebuild && xcrun xcodebuild -configuration Debug -sdk iphoneos -project /var/folders/3m/w6hp3w5n74d8nyybwm9sd7840000gn/T/tmp.pWU4iPaF/xcode/ios-moe.xcodeproj -target ios-moe MOE_GRADLE_EXTERNAL_BUILD=YES ONLY_ACTIVE_ARCH=NO CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=/var/folders/3m/w6hp3w5n74d8nyybwm9sd7840000gn/T/tmp.pWU4iPaF/build/moe/xcodebuild/Debug-iphoneos DSTROOT=/var/folders/3m/w6hp3w5n74d8nyybwm9sd7840000gn/T/tmp.pWU4iPaF/build/moe/xcodebuild/dst OBJROOT=/var/folders/3m/w6hp3w5n74d8nyybwm9sd7840000gn/T/tmp.pWU4iPaF/build/moe/xcodebuild/obj SYMROOT=/var/folders/3m/w6hp3w5n74d8nyybwm9sd7840000gn/T/tmp.pWU4iPaF/build/moe/xcodebuild/sym SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=/var/folders/3m/w6hp3w5n74d8nyybwm9sd7840000gn/T/tmp.pWU4iPaF/build/moe/xcodebuild/shared_precomps and that compiles the project just fine.
- Opening the project in xcode lets me run the app on my iphone attached to my mac mini.
My code is here:
See the difference between running the xcodebuild command on the mac and the error I am getting via remote build (sorry if it's too big) :
Update 27-7-2017. Posted a new screenshot and code sample.