Multi-OS Engine menu greyed out on iOS module

I have referred this link to get a solution but not getting it,

Android 3.4 Multi-OS Engine menu greyed out

Instead, when I click on the main bundle the option is available, but when I click on the iOS module the option grey out.

Screenshot 2020-06-09 at 12.02.38 PM Screenshot 2020-06-09 at 12.02.20 PM

Which Android studio plugin did you install?

MUlti-OS engine community 1.4.7

Please suggest me some solution

Could you send me your build.gradle files and settings.gradle?

Thanks for the reply I have sort it out. But got stuck in binding the iOS file into android.

2020-06-12 19:10:07:572 +0530 [main] DEBUG org.moe.natjgen.Indexer - Clang options: [-arch, arm64, -x, objective-c, -fmessage-length=133, -std=c99, -fobjc-arc, -fpascal-strings, -DNS_BLOCK_ASSERTIONS=1, -DOBJC_OLD_DISPATCH_PROTOTYPES=0, -isysroot, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS.sdk, -miphoneos-version-min=9.0, -I/Users/jasmine.chaniara/Desktop/Live_Projects/PICA_DEV/ios/xcode/ios, -I/var/folders/pc/rgfrwlq9401gstz4q_v0xpkh0000gr/T/NatJGen8112492458174992802, -iquote/Users/jasmine.chaniara/Desktop/Live_Projects/PICA_DEV/ios/xcode/ios]
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Headers/NSArray.h:109:12: error: attributes may not be specified on a categoryScreenshot 2020-06-12 at 7.09.49 PM

That is completely normal, just ignore any error similar to “error: attributes may not be specified on a category” and you should be fine.

The error that you might get and should pay attention to is something like “fatal error: ‘XXXXX.h’ file not found” which means either your header path, framework path or the import headers is wrong.

But due to that the java file which should be generated is not generating at the output path in the studio. Can you help me out with any latest blog of the flow of adding a header or you can say iOS file. I wondered if you have a skype or any other way to reach you out as I just need to small help in to start this process up once it will be a great help to me.

How about this?

#import "FirstViewController.h"
to
#import <FirstViewController.h>

or

Header path: xcode/ios
to
User header search paths: xcode/ios