We are VERY close to finishing our long awaited online App Developer Master Course.
We have been working on this for more than 2 years, but we are finally going to wrap it up. Registrations will start within a few days, and the course will be delivered online through January and February.
This course will be entirely focused on developing marvelous multi-platform apps in Java for Android and iOS. During the course we will develop 2 apps:
- An existing open-source app will be ported to iOS
- A completely new multi-platform app will be developed from idea to the app store deployment
The course will include:
- the complete development of the 2 apps as online live, interactive video tutorials
- all tutorials will be recorded and split into easy to digest chunks by topics for convenient viewing
- high quality, production ready source code made available as a git repository, where each development stage is tagged separately.
We are going to cover all the methods and tools (including MOE) we use to build apps.
HOWEVER, we need your help. Before we finalize everything in the course material, we need to make sure that we have covered everything.
That is where you come in. Please take a few minutes to answer this super-short survey, and let us know your top questions about app development.
Start the Survey